A superb investment opportunity to purchase a three bedroom terraced house located in a highly popular residential area of Wallasey.
This house briefly comprises of Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor and three Bedrooms and a Bathroom to the first floor with yard to the rear. This property also benefits from UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
To be sold with the tenant in situ, the current tenant has occupied the property since October 2017 and currently paying £495 PCM producing a rental yield of approximately 6%.
Located on Stirling Street, this property is in a great position to benefit from the local amenities including Primary and Secondary Schools, local shops and transport links to surrounding areas and only a minute or two from the Liverpool Kingsway Tunnel.
Please contact our office for further details.
- Investment Opportunity
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Tenant in Situ
- Popular Location
- EPC Rating D
- Address: 13, Stirling Street, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 4EH
- Price: Offers Over £99,950
- Status: Available
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Current Energy Efficiency Rating: 57
- Potential Energy Efficiency Rating: 85
- Current Environmental Impact Rating: 38
- Potential Environmental Impact Rating: 83
- Property PDF: Download brochure